KFC Mistaken for Food

by gournalist

Image

In an incident that would make Australia’s Funniest Home Videos, a KFC customer accidentally ate one of their products.

“I don’t know what came over me. I picked up the deep fried chicken wings thinking it was my sandwich and put it in my mouth. It wasn’t that funny at the time because I had to wash my mouth out for several hours but in hindsight it’s a bit funny,” said Dr Jane McWhirters.

“I bought the chicken to put around my house because everyone knows it’s a good rat deterrent.”

“I actually purchased the potato and gravy for medicinal purposes. Just the look of it puts people in comas faster than any of my medicines.”

McWhirter lost her sense of taste shortly after our interview.

 

*Above image courtesy of tiverylucky – freedigitalphotos.net

Advertisements